Thursday 22 April 2010

So i'm currently in the process of resizing all the images before they get sent to print etc. My pc is the most annoying thing in the world though because it takes like 10 days just to make one change in photoshop :/
Whilst putting together the selection of images chosen by the group I have come to realise that in a way im in a predicament. Mainly because of difference of opinion, although i am perfectly happy with the choice of images for the project I feel that the images don't always flow or fit together properly like they should. This is because the images were taken by two different people, so I find that for in the future i'm going to note to self that I prefer to work alone. I feel that this defect in the ability of the images to gel together is what will cost us in marks, I want to get the best possible marks I can but sometimes this can be hard when you work in a group because ofcourse it is very difficult to remain objective when it is your own work under screwtiny from the whole group. this isn't a complaint as such, I just felt it necessery to mention within my blog because i didn't have enough room to say so in my essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment